Our conservative investment philosophy and understanding of institutional investment requirements make us a natural fit for CFOs, CEOs, treasurers, business owners, investment committees and plan sponsors.
We also offer specialized planning for families with college-bound children.
401(k), Corporate Retirement Plans & Foundations
We understand the challenges companies face today in providing competitive retirement plan benefits. We help organizations of all sizes develop and implement retirement plans that allow you to retain and reward key employees — so you can spend your time and energy running a successful business.
- Investment Policy Statement
- Investment Due Diligence, Selection and Monitoring
- Expense Comparison and Benchmarking Reports
- Annual Plan Investment Reviews
- Participant/Employee Education and Communication
Horizon founding partner Ryan Williamson has in-depth experiences to help parents plan for their children’s education using asset, income and tax strategies to reduce out-of- pocket college costs.
His services include:
- Helping your family avoid financial aid mistakes
- Repositioning of assets to potentially maximize college financial aid offers
- Detailed analysis of historical admission and financial aid statistics for specific college and universities
- Strategies to fund college and retirement simultaneously
- Distinctive planning for business owners and affluent families
Contact Ryan for a consultation about your family’s college planning needs. Simply use the contact form on this page, or call (708) 352-4300.